Now you can benefit from the technic, that was reserved only for big companies - until now.
dsDSLconcept is a consumer two-way, always-on, high-speed satellite Internet service.
With no special phone lines or cable modems required, dsDSLconcept is the perfect solution for people in Europe who have been unable to get a broadband Internet service.
requires a special SAT equipment, consisting a satellite dish with sending and receiving equipment (outside) and a satellite modem (inside). The modem is connected to the Ethernet port of the computer. A phone is not necessary. If the necessary conditions
are given, dsDSLconcept is available everywhere.
It is not possible to install dsDSLconcept
Internet via satellite is a very complex and cost-intensive technology. In order to achieve a favorable final customer price, it is necessary to divide the available satellite capacities fairly on the users (Fair Use). In order to prevent that a few users block the satellite by permanent streams, the entrance is regulated over the range.
Click to zoom
- Up to 2 Mbps outbound and 1 Mbps inbound burst speed
- End-to-end security and bandwidth management
- Star network topology
- Enhanced network security with embedded, accelerated VPN support gives full, standard IPsec security, without additional network components at the VSAT side, yet keeping the benefits
- Standards compliant - DVB-S outbound
- Embedded acceleration software (TCP acceleration based on RFC 3135 and HTTP acceleration)
- Embedded hardware based VPN
- QoS support for both upstream and downstream traffic
- Supports any standard IP application such as Broadband Internet/Intranet, VoIP, IP multicast, Video conferencing etc.
- Enhanced IP features for full flexibility:
RIP, IRDP, DHCP, NAT, IGMP, IP prioritisation, ACL
- Enables prioritisation and fairness between applications.
- Advanced user interface with LCD and keypad navigator
- High speed Broadband Internet/Intranet access
- Multimedia (video and audio) IP Multicast
- VPN – Virtual Private Network
- Reliable Software distribution
- Video Conferencing
- Banking and financial transactions
- Credit Card authorization
- Point of Sale transactions
- Reservation systems
- Inventory management
- Corporate Training
- VoIP / Native Voice
- Remote video monitoring
- Outdoor unit
Transmitter: 1 Watt - 4 Watt Ku band
Receiver: Standard LNB
- Antenna: 75 cm to 180 cm antenna
- Indoor unit Software embedded in a modem
- Interface 100 Base-T Ethernet
- Inbound carrier GMSK modulation
- Protocols supported TCP/IP, UDP, ICMP